About Me-This blog is for product reviews that I write for different companies/products. Hope it he

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Yexiaozi Silicone Fasteners for Fitbit Charge Wristband Review

I personally love this product! You never lose your charge with these gems! I love all the different color choice but my personal favorite is pink just because I'm all girl. I highly recommend this product, works great!!! The following is a description of the product from the product's website: FITS FITBIT CHARGE ONLY- Specially designed to fit the Fitbit CHARGE ONLY. Tracker or Wristband NOT included EXTRA PROTECTION TO YOUR FITBIT CHARGE- Never lose your FitBit CHARGE. Allow you to concentrate on your exercises and enjoy your active lifestyle 12 PCS- Ten different colors( 2x Black; 2x White; 1x Blue; 1x Purple; 1x Light Blue; 1x Pink; 1x Red; 1x Yellow; 1x Green; 1x Orange) MIX AND MATCH COLORS- Different colors different lifestyles, be what you want to be, choose the colors you like A MUST FOR YOUR FITBIT CHARGE- Simple and functional, slide the ring over the clasp when you put on your wristband, simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment